Product sale terms and conditions:
- Installations assume hard wired internet and power 1 meter from machine
- Installation made during 0800-1700hrs
- All systems delivered with GPG license to use GPG club fitting software
- GPG retains all intellectual and advertising rights on its own hardware and software
- All systems delivered with one onsite training session
- All systems delivered with 5 tee holders
- All consumable items shipped by GPG and fitted by customer staff
- Maintenance support costs includes unlimited telephone support during business hours, software updates, 2 business day on site response and one annual onsite system health check.
Standard 12 month manufactures warranty on all electronics such as PC, touch screen and projector.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Global Play Golf’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Quadrangle, 2nd Floor, Wardour Street, London W1F 8FY. Our company registration number is 06158993. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Global Play Golf's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Global Play Golf's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server